The health and safety of our employees is a high priority for HHH Earthmoving Pty Ltd. Our commitment is to preserve the health & safety of all persons associated with our operations and the integrity of our surrounding environment. HHH prides itself on a NIL lost time for injury record. At HHH Earthmoving Pty Ltd our Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Policy is based on a belief that the well-being of people employed at work, or people affected by our work, or any way in which the environment is affected by our work is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf. People and the environment in which we live are our most important assets and their health and safety and environmental impact is our greatest responsibility. The public and environment shall be given equal priority to that of our employees.
Our commitment to safety includes:
- A company culture promoting a ‘zero tolerance’ approach to unsafe practices
- A commitment to constantly and continuously strive to improve our workplace methods
- To maintain a safe working environment, with a particular focus on working conditions, practices and
procedures for all.
- To far exceed all occupational health and safety legislation requirements
- Follow all incident reporting and recording systems that most efficiently identify the root cause for
incidents, to better assist future prevention.
- Adopt a focus on prompt treatment and quality rehabilitation to help our team achieve full recovery
- HHH commits to allocating resources and capabilities required to meet the commitments of this policy
and implement improvements infinitely.
- HHH whole heartedly accepts its responsibility as an employer, to train and assist all employees in safe work practices, and seeks the full support and co-operation of all employees.